Creative Writing Competition
(in conjunction with English week 2020)
Theme: In the Arena of Battle
Rules and regulations:
- Open to Asper15 students only.
- One entry per student for each category only.
- All entries must be written in English.
- All entries must be students’ original work or participant will be disqualified.
- All entries must reflect the stated theme, which may be interpreted broadly.
- This competition comprises of 3 categories:
- The short story must be written not more than 1,200 words.
- Entry should be typed using font Arial, size 11, 1.5 spacing.
- The title of the short story must be written on the first page. Author’s details (Name, Matric no., English class group no.) need to be written on the last page.
- The poem may be not be more than 30 lines.
- Entry must be typed using font Arial, size 11, 1.5 spacing.
- The title of the poem must be written on the first page. Author’s name needs to be written on the last page.
Criteria for Voice Match:
- All participant need to use the video which will be given by English unit.
- Entry can be individual or pair work.
- Students need to dub the video using their own original dialogue.
- Recording and pronunciation must be clear. Usage of foul language will result in entry being disqualified.
- Upload the dubbed video on YouTube and submit the link to email@example.com together with participant/s details (Names, Matric no., English class group no.)
Date of Input: 16/06/2020 |
Updated: 16/06/2020 | hasniah